Friday 20 April 2012

Things.

In truth i didnt know what to name this post as, because i have been in a low place since i last post. Well, its been up and down.
But yesterday was a very low day - all the stress and upset came out and the tears came falling.
I'm not going to detail you all with whats happened, but some people who read this who know me will know what this is all about.

This low place has been horrible. It's been the result of a series of things that have gone on in the past months that have built to this point. Yesterday i let it all go and let it all out because i couldnt contain it anymore. I couldnt put the brave face on anymore that everyone sees everyday from me.
But the thing that gets me through is a few quotes and knowing that what im going through is nothing compared to others out there, one being my amazing cousin who i will be thinking about today.

The quote "If you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best" is one for me to remember today, and for others to remember.
I am not a selfish person, i will always put my friends before myself - never myself before them. And for this once, maybe i need to. because its me thats getting hurt, yet i ignore it and think i am fine.
I hate my family and close friends seeing me like this, like that.
Yet again, I have been pointed out who i can and can't trust anymore. Sad really, realising the few actual friends i have. Yet i am so grateful to them because without them i dont know what i would do. They know who they are, and if they read this - i love you all, and thank you.

I believe i am a relatively strong person, but sometimes you have to give in right? You can't be strong and brave all the time - although i wish i was.
I'm hoping for happier times, happier days now. Never giving up that hope.
With a dance competition ahead of me this weekend - I'm once again going to put this to the back of my head, to focus on my dance this weekend.
Who knows what next week will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment