Tuesday 3 April 2012

No idea what to call this post...

Hello, so it's me again! felt like blogging tonight, helps to write about stuff i guess.

So, i think its safe to say my stress levels right now are MAJORLY high...
As i am a dancer - injuries are bound to follow. Anyway, cutting to the chase - i've just had to have my very first operation on my shoulder because of an injury gained training with my dance partner for the world champs. Now, bearing in mind this was like 18 months ago... i only had my operation 6 weeks ago. HOW DOES THIS FIGURE?! Well, doctors and hospital had no clue what had happened to my shoulder and scans werent showing much... so decided to send me to physio - it made it 10 times worse (lucky me), so i was sent back to hospital and they decided they had no choice but to operate.

Anyway, this injury has posed some problems... especially with my job, day to day life and dancing. ive had 6 weeks off work already but now needing more time off after trying to go back last weekend. It's scary because  the doctors keep telling me the part time job im in could have an effect on my shoulder if i go back. so now in a bit of a hiccup with work and myself really...

My life at the moment is basically a rollercoaster, much like a lot of peoples i guess.
I tend to go by a lot of quotes and sayings at the moment - mainly positive ones - helps!
But one thing i do hate... when everything comes at you all at once.. situation after situation.
But oh well, i guess thats just the way it goes!
Life would be boring otherwise.

or would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment